Friday, September 07, 2007

Ivbelongings at LIME again



This is really a busy week for me since September, still no time to upload the MAAD event's and new products photo, no worry, I promise i will do it soon on next week after LIME Flea Market yah!

Million Thanks to all the girls who are support me at MAAD and also after MAAD still order online from my blog, Is my pleasure that all of you like my handmade stuffs. Warmly welcome all the comments from you guys!! :)

This is my second time join in the LIME FLEA MARKET.
See Yah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i bought a pair of white earrings at ur stall! i'm not sure if you remember me, but i think u're super talented :D will be on a look out for more pretty stuff!

ivbelongings said...

Hi! Happy buyer
I remember you, you are the girl choose the white sakura with red dot, right? Thanks for your comments yah! Hopefully my products can make you look sweet and special! :)
hope to see you again yah!!